Oystro is a meeting scheduler app for iOS and Android phones. You can send a meeting request or invitation to one or more people in your phone address book.
After you download Oystro, there is a one-time login using your mobile number and then you can set your profile name and picture to start scheduling a meeting or an event.
Create a meeting request or invitation to schedule a meeting This is the first screen you see after you login and set your profile.
1. Create a meeting request by either clicking on the ‘+’ sign on the top right-hand corner or the ‘Create Meeting Invite’ button that will be shown whenever there are no meeting cards to be shown for already scheduled meetings under the ‘TODAY’, ‘THIS WEEK’ and others subsequent tabs.
2. Select a background image for the meeting request by clicking on the camera icon. The permissions for camera and access to photos are asked when you login so that you can set your profile picture and meeting request background picture.
3. Type a relevant title for the meeting
4. Type a location or select a location from Maps by clicking on the location icon near the right-hand side of the location field. The permissions to open and access Google Maps should be given when you login into Oystro the first time.
5. Slide right for ‘All Day’ if you are scheduling an all-day meeting
6. Select the meeting start date by clicking on the date to open the date picker. Select a date and click ‘OK’ to open a time picker.
7. Click on ‘+ Add Invitees’. It will open a ‘Select Invitees’ screen. Oystro will sync with your phone address book to show you people in your contacts who are using Oystro. Select invitees and then click on ‘Add’.
If there are no Oystro contacts, then you click ‘Cancel’ and ‘Save’ the meeting with no invitees. You can later share this meeting request as a web link on SMS, email, Whatsapp or social media for a public event.
8. Type a message that forms part of the meeting request for all invitees.
9. Slide right on ‘Allow Invitees to invite others’ if you want your invitees who use Oystro to include other invitees within the meeting request.
10. Slide right on ‘Group Chat’ if you want all invitees to chat with each other within this meeting request.